Will my Shop Your Way surprise and reward points get refunded?
You can find information about Shop Your Way Surprise & Reward points below :
Reward Points Refund :
- If you used points from your "current balance" (base or bonus) to pay for the item that is returned, you should receive the points back to your account.
- If the points used had been bonus points with a limited redemption timeframe (i.e. 90 days), the points that are refunded to you may reflect that same redemption timeframe (i.e. 90 days).
- Any transaction (purchase or return) can take up to 30 days to post to your account. However, most in-store returns (of an in-store purchase) post the same day and most returns of online orders will post within 7-10 days.
Surprise points Refund :
- If you return a purchase you made with Surprise Points, you will only receive the amount back which you actually redeemed from your Shop Your Way account, not the redemption amount as well as the Surprise Points.
- Surprise Points are similar to "money off coupons." If you return something which you purchased with a $1 off coupon, as an example, you will not receive the $1 back in your refund amount.
- If your Surprise Point offer is still valid, the offer may be used again. As an example, if you redeemed 1,000 of your Points, which triggered a $5 Surprise Point offer, $6 would be taken off your original purchase price. When you return that item, you will only receive the 1,000 Points you redeemed as your refund.
Still have questions? Contact Us at 1-800-991-8708